"Inspired by royalty, I created this silky drink to celebrate the beautiful, independent and sophisticated women of today. It is a truly elegant experience for the modern day queen and her court of friends."
– Pharrell Williams
Listen to a song by Pharrell Williams and try to put it into only one category. Impossible, considering the producer and performer mixes sounds and genres effortlessly, right? So it's no surprise that when he created a liqueur, he also made sure it would cross boundaries. Available in strawberry or peach, this first of its kind liqueur (12.5 ABV) can be served on the rocks, mixed for cocktails or deliciously baked into cupcakes, pastries and more. The choices are endless...and all delicious.
Qream: Strawberry Creme
The strawberry flavor is rosy pink, opalescent in appearance and tempts the taste buds with a lightly decadent mélange of sweet berries. The aroma opens up like melted strawberry ice cream on a hot summer day. The initial taste is of ripe, sweet strawberry and fresh cream, followed by light tropical notes, a silky texture and a touch of warmth from the premium vodka, resulting in a clean full bodied finish, with a whisper of vanilla.
Qream: Peach Creme
The peach flavor is frosty soft in appearance and tempts the taste buds with a lightly decadent burst of fresh ripe peaches. The bouquet is fruit forward with subtle vanilla-cream notes and luscious fruit. The initial taste is delicately creamy, with peachy sweet top-notes balanced by exotic tropical fruit nectar, a silky cream texture and the brightness of premium vodka spirit, resulting in a clean, sublimely juicy cream finish.
Strawberry Cream Recipes
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries
Godiva Chocolate Vodka
cocoa powder (optional)
- Combine Strawberry Qream™ and vodka in an ice-filled shaker. Stir well.
- Strain into a cocoa powder-rimmed martini glass. Garnish with a strawberry slice (optional).
- Combine all ingredients in an ice-filled shaker and stir well.
- Pour into a martini glass. Garnish with flower (optional).
vanilla stick (optional)
- Get an ice-filled shaker. Add in the Navan, followed by the Strawberry Qream™. Stir well.
- Strain into a cocktail glass. Garnish with vanilla stick (optional).
Panade's Strawberry Qream™ Puffs
Created by Yvette Ho
pastry bag with 3/4 inch tip
Makes 2 dozen miniature puffs
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine water, butter and salt in a large pot and bring to a boil. Remove boiling mixture from the heat and add the flour, stirring vigorously with a wooden spoon until flour is combined and a ball of paste-like dough forms. Place the pot back on the heat and cook over a medium flame, stirring constantly until the paste looks shiny and no longer sticks to the pot (about 2 minutes).
- Transfer the paste to a large bowl and beat to release some steam. Mix in one egg at a time until the paste resembles a smooth mayonnaise texture. (If using an electric mixer, use the paddle attachment and mix on low speed until eggs are combined.) Cover the paste with plastic wrap and cool in refrigerator for at least half hour before piping.
- Once cooled, transfer the paste into a pastry bag with a ¾ inch tip. Pipe ½ inch wide balls of paste onto the baking sheet, spacing them at least 1 inch apart. If pointy tips form, flatten the tips of each ball with a dab of milk or water.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the top shelf of oven and bake for 30-40 minutes until miniature puffs form and are slightly browned. Lower the oven to 325 degrees and continue to bake for an additional 20 minutes.
- Allow puffs to fully cool before filling. Once cooled, the puffs can be frozen in a plastic bag or container for 1 week. Reheat frozen puffs in a 325 degree oven for 15 minutes before filling.
for the Qream™ filling:
unsalted butter (frozen)
- Bring 1 cup milk and sugar to a low simmer in a large pot. Combine the remainder of the milk and corn starch in a large bowl, whisk together to dissolve the corn starch.
- In separate bowl, add egg yolks and whisk together.
- When milk mixture begins to simmer, remove from heat and slowly pour ½ of it into the egg mixture, stirring constantly. Transfer the heated egg mixture back into the pot and continuously whisk over low heat until it begins to thicken, about 5 minutes. Remove the cream from the heat.
- Strain into a large bowl. Add frozen butter and 5 tablespoons of Strawberry Qream™ and mix until butter is melted and all ingredients are combined. Place plastic wrap directly on the surface of the cream and chill for an hour.
Strawberry Qream™ whipped cream:
- Combine heavy cream and 6 tablespoons of Strawberry Qream™ in a large bowl. Mix with electric mixer until it is thick and the consistency of whipped cream.
- When filling is chilled, beat with a spatula until smooth. Add whipped cream and beat together until light and airy.
- Transfer the Strawberry Qream™ filling into a pastry bag. Cut ½ inch slits along the side of the puff and fill with cream filling. Dust with confectioners' sugar.
Cocoa Strawberry Hugs
Created by Yvette Ho
unsalted butter (melted)
Makes 1 dozen miniature cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease cupcake pan with a thin coating of oil or butter.
- Sift together flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a large bowl. Whisk to combine.
- In a separate bowl, combine sugar, melted butter and vanilla extract. Mix until sugar is slightly dissolved.
- Add 1/3 of the buttermilk and 1/3 of flour mixture into sugar mixture. Mix gently until flour is combined. Allow lumps to remain in the mixture, they will bake through in the oven. Continue combining buttermilk and flour mixture in two more additions.
- Portion cake mixture into cupcake pan. Bake for 15-18 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cakes comes out clean. Allow cakes to cool.
Strawberry Qream™ Buttercream:
unsalted butter, softened
- Using an electric mixer with a whisk attachment, whisk softened butter until smooth. Add confectioners' sugar and whisk on low until sugar is combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl periodically.
- Add heavy cream and 1 tablespoon Strawberry Qream™. Whisk on medium for 5 minutes. Increase speed to high and whisk until mixture resembles a fluffy cream, about 10 minutes. Fold in remaining Strawberry Qream™.
- Fill a pastry bag with the butter cream using decorative tip of choice. Remove cooled cupcakes from the pan and brush with a layer of Strawberry Qream™. Pipe buttercream onto cake and top with fresh strawberry slices.
Peach Cream Recipes
Captain Morgan Silver Spiced Rum
amaretto cookie, crushed in a
plastic bag (optional)
- Combine the ingredients in an ice-filled shaker. Stir well.
- Strain into a rocks glass (with ice), rimmed with amaretto cookie crumbs (optional).
- Garnish with peach slices.
Peach Qream™ & Ginger
Stirrings Ginger liqueur
- Combine the ingredients in an ice-filled shaker. Stir well.
- Strain into a rocks glass (with ice). Garnish with strawberry slices.
Qream™ Au Naturale
Zico Pure Coconut Water
- Combine the ingredients in an ice-filled shaker. Stir well.
- Strain into a glass (with ice). Garnish with an orange peel.
Created by Yvette Ho
Peach Qream™ cream:
unsalted butter (frozen)
Makes four 6 oz. servings
- Combine 1 cup milk and sugar in a large pot and bring to a low simmer.
- Combine the remainder of the milk and corn starch in a large bowl, whisk together to dissolve the corn starch. Add egg yolks and whisk together.
- When milk mixture begins to simmer, remove from heat and slowly pour ½ of milk mixture into the egg mixture, stirring constantly. Transfer the heated egg mixture back into the pot and continuously whisk over low heat until it begins to thicken, about 5 minutes.
- Remove the cream from the heat. Strain cream into a large bowl. Add frozen butter and 7 tablespoons of Peach Qream™ and mix until butter is melted and all ingredients are combined. Place plastic wrap directly on the surface of the cream and chill for an hour.
Peach Qream™ whipped cream:
- Combine heavy cream and 6 tablespoons of Peach Qream™ in a large bowl. Beat together until mixture is thick and the consistency of whipped cream.
- In four champagne glasses (or any 6 oz. glass of choice), spoon in a 1-inch layer of Peach Qream™ cream in each of the glasses. Top each glass with an equal layer of Peach Qream™ whipped cream. Repeat with an additional layer of cream and whipped cream. Top with slices of fresh peach.
Created by Yvette Ho
unsalted butter (melted)
large egg yolks
large egg whites
Makes 1 dozen miniature cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, sift together cake flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Whisk to combine.
- Place egg whites with 2 tablespoons of sugar in a large bowl. Whisk together until soft peaks form, about 10 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, combine remaining sugar, melted butter and vanilla extract. Mix until sugar is slightly dissolved. Add egg yolks one at a time, gently mixing after each one.
- Add 1/3 of the buttermilk and 1/3 of flour mixture into sugar mixture. Mix gently until flour is combined. Allow lumps to remain in the mixture, they will bake through in the oven. Gently fold in 1/3 of the egg whites to lighten the cake mixture. Continue combining buttermilk, flour mixture and egg whites in two more additions.
- Portion cake mixture into a cupcake pan with paper liners. Bake for 12-15 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the center of the cakes comes out clean. Allow cakes to cool.
Peach Qream™ Buttercream:
unsalted butter (softened)
- Using an electric mixer with a whisk attachment, whisk softened butter until smooth. Add confectioners' sugar and whisk on low until sugar is combined. Scrape down the sides of the bowl periodically.
- Add heavy cream and 1 tablespoon Peach Qream™ . Whisk on medium speed for 5 minutes. Increase speed to high and whisk until mixture resembles a fluffy cream, about 10 minutes. Fold in remaining Peach Qream™.
- Fill a pastry bag with the buttercream using decorative tip of choice. Remove cooled cupcake from the pan and slice off the top half of the cupcake leaving a small disk of cake. Brush the cake with a layer of Peach Qream™. Pipe buttercream onto the cake and top with a slice of fresh peach.
As the owner of Manhattan bakery Panade, Yvette Ho spends her day whipping up complicated desserts (this summer: ginger cream puffs, not to mention cakes and treats starring Qream™). But when she turns her focus to other things, the former schoolteacher has more simple tastes (even her favorite Qream flavor, peach, wins out because of it's "subtlety"). Here, a few of the pastry chef's favorite things.
What made you become a pastry chef?
I was a teacher for 10 years, even though it was meant to be my safety net. Then one day I found a space for rent on Craigslist – I'd always loved baking and just on a fluke went to look at it. The timing felt right and I dove into it. And now I get to do what I've always liked as a hobby as my life.
Obvious question, but do you have a sweet tooth?
If you ask my dentist, yes. I have an awful sweet tooth, my whole family does. I was even always in charge of desserts for family gatherings.
What's your favorite dessert?
I experiment a lot in what I make for the shop, but nothing beats something simple like a good brownie.
Perfect girls' night out?
Starting off with a great meal, some nice wine, a small, quiet place with a good vibe and good music in the background—with a good dessert menu, of course. Those nights are few and far between now, because I'm a workaholic. But we still have them.
Favorite city to shop in?
Hong Kong. It's recreation there, so shops are open to midnight or 1am. In New York people sit in bars or clubs, but in Hong Kong, they are shopping throughout the night.
Favorite way to treat yourself?
A massage and a day at the spa.
Best vacation ever?
No city beats New York, but shortly after college I spent a month traveling around Spain. It's such a eating and food culture and a month is the perfect amount of time to get to know a place.
Favorite song to party to?
I'm a huge reggae fan. Especially anything Sean Paul.
Hmmm, I don't think I have one role model. I keep my friends and family close and find at least one admirable quality in each of them.
Your idea of success?
I was a good speller in school, but the one word that always gave me difficulty was "success." Success is when you've made some sort of impact or connection, no matter how small, in someone else's life. Success is when you've worked your tail off for something you believe in, whether it's washing windows or running a Fortune 500 company.
Press contact: email@example.com
A UNIQUE DRINK FOR WOMEN WHO WANT TO LIVE DELICIOUSLY
QREAM WITH A Q™, Hitting Shelves in July in Two Delectable Flavors
New York, NY – July 14, 2011 - Diageo plc (NYSE: DEO), the worldʼs leading premium spirits, wine and beer company, today announced the launch of QREAM WITH A Q™, an ultra-premium cream liqueur. "Qream" was conceived and developed in collaboration with Diageo, by Grammy Award-winning musician, cultural ambassador and style visionary, Pharrell Williams. Williams was instrumental in the development of the cream liqueur – from the taste and bottle design to the marketing and advertising.
The innovative alliance will focus on an ethos encouraging woman to "live deliciously," inviting them to treat themselves royally. With Qream, every detail was crafted to celebrate women - from the elegant design of the bottle, inspired by royalty, to the delicious flavor and silky lightness of the liquid, to how the brand will be marketed.
"Qream was created for contemporary women who work hard and want to relax with friends at the end of the day," says Williams. "I want them to reward themselves "deliciously." Williams added, "Women make up half the population and Qream is about celebrating that power. To work with Diageo in bringing something original like Qream and the notion of delicious living to market has been a thrill".
The launch of Qream will include an integrated marketing campaign, developed with Pharrell that will live across advertising, public relations, strategic alliances and nationwide events, including programs focused on personal responsibility and responsible decision making when it comes to drinking. Building on his proven track record in music and fashion, the alliance aims to tap into Pharrell's unique perspective.
"Williamsʼ ability to interpret and deliver memorable experiences has the potential to allow Qream to become synonymous with women celebrating life with style, class and quality." says Anna MacDonald, Director of Liqueurs Marketing at Diageo. "We expect Pharrell Williamsʼ unique perspective, coupled with his alliance with Diageo, will help Qream set a new standard as the beverage women choose to honor themselves and their accomplishments."
The beverage itself comes in two varieties, Strawberry Crème and Peach Crème, evoking the flavor of freshly picked strawberries and ripe vine peaches, combined with natural cream and vanilla bean essences to create a light, silky, fruity flavor profile.
About Pharrell Williams
Singer/songwriter/producer Williams, who Billboard magazine named "Producer of the Decade" in 2010, has made his mark as one of the most successful and prolific entertainers to emerge during the last decade, with over 100 million records sold. In addition to his solo success with the album In My Mind, Williams is part of the production duo The Neptunes with Chad Hugo and the alternative rock trio N.E.R.D. with Chad and childhood friend Shae Haley. Williams has also racked up a number of successful cultural ventures including clothing lines Bionic Yarn and Billionaire Boys Club, collaborations with Louis Vuitton, furniture design with Domeau & Peres and a partnership art installation with Takashi Murakami.
Diageo is the world's leading premium drinks business with an outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands across spirits, beer and wine. These brands include Johnnie Walker, Crown Royal, JεB, Windsor, Buchananʼs and Bushmills whiskies, Smirnoff, Cîroc and Ketel One vodkas, Baileys, Captain Morgan, Jose Cuervo, Tanqueray and Guinness.
Diageo is a global company, with its products sold in more than 180 countries around the world. The company is listed on both the New York Stock Exchange (DEO) and the London Stock Exchange (DGE). For more information about Diageo, its people, brands, and performance, visit us at Diageo.com. For our global resource that promotes responsible drinking through the sharing of best practice tools, information and initiatives, visit DRINKiQ.com.
Celebrating life, every day, everywhere.
About QREAM WITH A Q™
QREAM WITH A Q™ is a one-of-a-kind cream liqueur. It was created by an inspired alliance between Diageo and Grammy Award-winning musician, cultural ambassador and style visionary, Pharrell Williams. Williams was instrumental in the development of the liqueurʼs creation – from taste and bottle design to marketing and advertising. Available in the U.S. in two flavors – Strawberry Crème and Peach Crème – Qream is 99% lactose free at 12.5% ABV.
Grammy Award winning singer/songwriter/producer Pharrell Williams has made history for being one of the most successful and prolific entertainers to emerge during the last decade. As part of the beat-making duo The Neptunes with Chad Hugo and the alternative rock trio N.E.R.D. with Chad and childhood friend Shae Thornton, Pharrell has helped A-List pop stars sell millions of albums and even earn Grammy Awards for the likes of Justin Timberlake, Nelly, and Usher.
William's unique style and creative aesthetic has been a fore in several successful businesses outside the world of music. These include founding the popular clothing brands, Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream, as well as designing limited edition jewelry and accessories for Louis Vuitton. In collaboration with French furniture makers Domeau & Peres, Pharrell designed a collection of chairs called "Perspective" which debuted at the prestigious Emmanuel Perrotin Galerie in Paris. Pharrell followed up with a second chair design for the Emmanuel Perrotin Galerie called "Tank" which was released in 2009. He recently teamed up with Domeau & Pérès and Brooklyn Machine Works to create limited edition ‘Velo' bikes. Williams also partnered with Tokyo born artist Takashi Murakami to create the artwork entitled ‘Simple Things' kicking off the official opening of Art Basel Switzerland in 2009. The sculpture was manufactured by Kaikai Kiki Co., Ltd in collaboration with Jacob & Co. (aka Jacob the Jeweler). It was started some time early 2007, taking two years to come to complete fruition.
Also a partner in Bionic Yarn, a 2 year old textile firm based in New York dedicated to developing environmentally sustainable fabrics using recycled plastic bottles. The company has corporate partnerships with companies including Cole Haan, End Star, Moncler, The Gap and Timeberland. He recently scored Illumination Entertainment's animated film Despicable Me featuring the voices of Steve Carell and Russell Brand.
Williams' most recent venture is the release QREAM WITH A Q™, a one-of-a-kind new cream liqueur. It was created by an inspired alliance between Pharrell and Diageo. Williams was instrumental in the development of the liqueur's creation - from taste and bottle design to marketing and advertising. Available in the U.S. in two flavors - Strawberry Crème and Peach Crème – "Qream" is 99% lactose free at 12.5% ABV.
If you need additional press materials or higher resolution images, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to QreamwithaQ.com.
How can we help you?
We want you to have a quality experience with our products as well as our website. If you have any questions, you can contact us at
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Any use by you of the website operated by [Diageo North America] at www.qream.com (the "Site") is conditional upon your acceptance of these Website Terms & Conditions of Use, including our Privacy and Cookie Notice (collectively, "Terms & Conditions"). We reserve the right to amend these Terms & Conditions from time to time without notice and at our discretion. It is your responsibility to review this page periodically for updates, which shall come into effect when posted. (See the box below for a summary of updates.) Your continued use of the Site constitutes acceptance of these Terms & Conditions. We reserve the right to change, modify, suspend, or discontinue any portion, features, or content of the Site at any time. We also may impose limits on certain features or restrict your access to parts of or the entire Site without notice or liability. The Site is operated by a member of the Diageo group of companies, the ultimate holding company of which is Diageo plc (registered in England and Wales with company number 23307 and registered address at Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London, NW10 7HQ, United Kingdom).
The Site is intended for your use only if you are of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country of residence and in the country from which you are accessing the Site. If you do not fall within this category, you may be in breach of laws or regulations applicable in your country of residence or access, and you should leave the Site immediately.
You may restrict access to this site using content filtering software or by changing your computer settings (e.g. browser or operating system), as appropriate.
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS IN THEIR ENTIRETY PLEASE LEAVE THE SITE NOW.
All references to 'our', 'us', 'we', or 'company' within these Terms & Conditions are deemed to refer to Diageo plc, its subsidiaries, affiliates and associates.
1. Rights – All rights in all material and content (including, but not limited to, text, images, web pages, sounds, software (including code, interface, and website structure), and video, and the look and feel, design, and compilation thereof) on the Site are owned or licensed by us. You agree that you are permitted to use this material and/or content only as set forth in and to the extent permitted by these Terms & Conditions.
2. Intellectual Property – Unless otherwise indicated, we are the owner and/or authorised user of all trademarks, service marks, design marks, trade dress, patents, copyrights, database rights and other intellectual property (collectively, the "Intellectual Property") appearing on or contained within the Site. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, your use of the Site does not grant you any right, title, interest, or license to any such Intellectual Property you may access on the Site. Except as provided in these Terms & Conditions, any use or reproduction of the Intellectual Property is prohibited.
3. Restrictions on Use – Except as expressly authorized by law, by us, or by the applicable licensor in writing, you are not entitled to reproduce, transmit, license, sell, publicly perform, distribute, adapt, translate, modify, bundle, merge, share, or otherwise make available to any person, or to create derivative works of, any or all of the materials or content available on the Site, or to use it for commercial purposes
The Site may contain interactive services, including but not limited to discussion groups, news groups, bulletin boards, chat rooms, blogs and other social networking features, such as the display of Linked Content from Interfacing Sites (as described in Section 5 below) (collectively, "Public Forums"), which may allow you to post, transmit or submit information, including but not limited to writings, images, illustrations, audio recordings, and video recordings ("Postings"). We may or may not actively monitor Postings on Public Forums. Similarly, we may or may not exercise editorial control over Postings on any Public Forum. You may be exposed to content on Public Forums that is inaccurate, fraudulent or deceptive, or that you find offensive or objectionable. Your use of Public Forums is at your own risk.
We reserve the right, but are not obliged, to monitor Public Forums and to remove or alter any Postings that we consider, in our sole discretion, to constitute misuse of these rules. We may restrict, suspend or terminate your use of these services or the Site where, in our sole discretion, we believe that there may have been such a misuse.
The following examples constitute misuse of the Site:
- using the Site for any improper, unlawful, or immoral purpose,
- causing any nuisance by your use of the Site or causing the operation of the Site to be jeopardised or impaired;
- using the Site to create, host, or transmit (whether in a Public Forum or otherwise) any defamatory, offensive, or obscene material, or engaging in activities which would cause offence to others on grounds of race, religion, creed, or sex;
- using the Site to harm or attempt to harm minors in any way;
- using the Site to create, host, or transmit any material that threatens or encourages bodily harm or the destruction of property, or would constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability;
- using the Site to create, host, or transmit material which infringes the copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, right of publicity, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights of any other party;
- using the Site to create, host, or transmit unsolicited advertising material to other users;
- using the Site to create, host, or transmit any material that harasses another;
- using the Site to make false, misleading, deceptive, or fraudulent offers to sell or buy products, items, or services, or to send chain letters or pyramid schemes or the like;
- adding, removing, or modifying identifying network header information or copyright management information, including author names, publication dates, or clearance agency names, in an effort to deceive or mislead;
- using the Site to access, or to attempt to access, the accounts of others or to penetrate or attempt to penetrate our or a third partys security measures, computer software, hardware, electronic communication systems, or telecommunications systems;
- using the Site to collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent, or to engage in "screen scraping," "database scraping," or any other activity with the purpose of obtaining lists of users or other data;
- using the Site for any activity which adversely affects the ability of other people or systems to use the services or the Internet generally, including, without limitation, flooding and hacking;
- reselling, repurposing, or redistributing any Intellectual Property provided by us our contractors or our licensees without our prior written consent; or impersonating any person or entity or using a false name that you are not authorised to use;
- encouraging, condoning, or glamorising under-age drinking, drunk-driving, or excessive consumption of alcoholic beverages;
- disclosing any personally identifiable information about yourself or any other party (e.g. telephone number, geographic address, or any other information from which an individuals identity or contact information can be derived); and
This list only serves to provide examples and is not meant to be an exhaustive list of the type of unacceptable uses of the Site or Public Forums that may result in the restriction, suspension, or termination of your use of the Site or Public Forums. Due to the global nature of the Internet, users hereby agree to comply with all local rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content. Users also agree to comply with any applicable rules regarding the export of any data from any country.
Any Postings you make will be deemed not to be confidential or secret. You understand that personal and other information (e.g., username, email address, phone number) that you post on or through Public Forums is generally accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others and may result in unsolicited messages or other contact from others. You should not include any personally identifiable information about yourself or any other person in any Postings. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to remove any Postings that contain personally identifiable information. We shall not be liable for the use or misuse of any information or data, including personal information, that you post on our Public Forums.
You represent and warrant that your Postings are original to you, do not infringe on another partys intellectual property rights, are not obscene, vulgar, offensive, malicious, discriminatory, defamatory, or otherwise unlawful, that no other party has any rights thereto, and that any "moral rights" in your Postings have been waived, and you grant us a royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, and fully transferable, assignable, and sub-licensable right and license to use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, perform, and display such Postings (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate them in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for any editorial, commercial, non-commercial, promotional, or other purpose.
We are not responsible for maintaining your Postings and we may delete or destroy them at any time.
CONTENT, INFORMATION, AND MATERIALS POSTED BY USERS TO PUBLIC FORUMS ARE NOT ENDORSED BY US. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE AND CONFIRM THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATION PROVIDED BY OTHER USERS ON OR THROUGH PUBLIC FORUMS. The opinions expressed in Public Forums are not necessarily ours. Any statements, advice, and opinions made by participants are those of such participants only. We shall not be held responsible for any statements, advice, opinions, or other content or materials on Public Forums. You release us from all claims and demands of every kind and nature, known and unknown, howsoever arising out of or in any way connected with a dispute with another user of the Site.
5. Interfacing Sites – You acknowledge and agree that we have no responsibility for the content ("Linked Content") hosted by unaffiliated websites ("Interfacing Sites") to which you or we may link from the Site, or otherwise display on the Site via an application programming interface or other method.
We do not host or store Linked Content. The display of Linked Content or the provision of links to Interfacing Sites does not constitute an endorsement by or association with us of such Linked Content, Interfacing Sites, or products, advertising, or other materials presented on such sites. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage, loss, or cost caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with your use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on such Interfacing Sites, or for any action taken by Interfacing Sites.
To utilize some of the functionality of the Site you may be required to establish an account with a username and password with Interfacing Sites. As these are unaffiliated sites, we are not responsible for any username, password, or other information these sites may collect. We also will never ask you to provide us with your password for Interfacing Sites. If you are unable to establish accounts on these Interfacing Sites for any reason, you may not be able to fully utilize the functionality provided by the Site.
6. Materials submitted by you - Unless specifically requested, we do not solicit nor do we wish to receive any confidential, secret, or proprietary information or other material from you through the Site or any of its services, by email or in any other way. Any information or material you submit that has not expressly been requested by us will be deemed not to be confidential, secret, or proprietary. You agree that any information or materials you submit to the Site, whether ideas, creative concepts or other materials, in any format (including, but not limited to, writings, images, illustrations, audio recordings, and video recordings), may be used, reproduced and disclosed by us without restriction for whatever purpose we deem fit and without payment of any sum or acknowledgement of you as their source. You also warrant that any "moral rights" in posted materials have been irrevocably waived by the appropriate authors. WE SHALL HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF USE OR DISCLOSURE OF SUCH MATERIALS BY US TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. This paragraph does not affect any rights you may have under data privacy laws that protect your personal information or similar privacy laws, to the extent that such rights cannot be waived or excluded.
7. Accounts and Security – We may enable you to establish an account with a username and password to access and use certain areas of the Site, Public Forums, and other services. You may not create an account unless you are of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country of residence and in the country in which you are accessing the Site. You shall provide us with accurate account information. You are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password, and you are responsible for any activity using your account and password. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account, and notify us when you desire to cancel your account. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this provision.
8. NO WARRANTIES – THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS,” AND YOUR USE THEREOF IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL EXPRESS AND IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, PERFORMANCE, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE WILL BE FREE FROM VIRUSES, AVAILABLE, ACCESSIBLE, ERROR-FREE, UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT THE CONTENTS WILL BE ACCURATE. ALTHOUGH WE TAKE REASONABLE STEPS TO SECURE THE SITE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE INTERNET IS NOT A COMPLETELY SECURE MEDIUM AND WE MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, THAT ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIALS YOU POST ON OR TRANSMIT THROUGH THE SITE WILL BE SAFE FROM UNAUTHORISED ACCESS OR USE. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, YOUR SOLE REMEDY IS AND SHALL BE TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE.
9. THIRD PARTY GOODS AND SERVICES – WE DO NOT VOUCH FOR THOSE PERSONS, COMPANIES, AND OTHER ORGANISATIONS WHOSE GOODS OR SERVICES MAY BE ACCESSED OR DISPLAYED THROUGH OR ON THE SITE.
10. Your responsibility – You should always verify any information set forth on the Site with independent authorities before acting or relying on it. It is your responsibility to use virus-checking software on any material downloaded from the Site and to ensure the compatibility of such software with your equipment.
In circumstances where you provide us with information relating to any third parties, you warrant that you have received that third party’s consent for such disclosure and that the third party has been informed of, and agrees to, our Privacy and Cookie Notice and any uses we may make of such information.
11. NO LIABILITY – TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW WE AND OUR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS AND ASSIGNS HEREBY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, COST OR DAMAGE (DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR OTHERWISE) SUFFERED BY YOU AS A RESULT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR FROM ANY COMPUTER VIRUS TRANSMITTED THROUGH THE SITE, OR OTHER SITES ACCESSED FROM THE SITE, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER SUCH LOSS, COST OR DAMAGE ARISES FROM OUR NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE, AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE ARE OR HAVE BEEN EXPRESSLY INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGE. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, COSTS, LOSSES AND CAUSES OF ACTION IN THE AGGREGATE (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR PRODUCT LIABILITY) ARISING FROM YOUR USE OF THE SITE EXCEED, IN THE AGGREGATE, $100.00 (US).
12. User Information – In the course of your use of the Site, you may be asked to provide personal information to us (such information referred to hereinafter as "User Information"). Our information collection and use policies with respect to such User Information are set forth in the Privacy and Cookie Notice. You acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for the accuracy and content of the User Information.
14. Restriction, Suspension and Termination – We may restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to the Site and/or your ability to avail of any of the services on the Site, including interactive services, at any time if we believe that you have breached these Terms & Conditions. Any such restriction, suspension, or termination will be without prejudice to any rights that we may have against you in respect of your breach of these Terms & Conditions. We may also remove the Site as a whole or any sections or features of the Site at any time. Please note that we have the ability to trace your IP address and if necessary contact your internet service provider in the event of a suspected breach of these Terms & Conditions.
15. Entire Agreement – These Terms & Conditions, including our Privacy Statement, constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to its subject matter and supersedes any and all prior promises, representations, agreements, statements, and understandings of any sort whatsoever between us. To the extent that software is available through the Site, such software may be subject to a license agreement that is distributed or included with such software, and you agree to abide by the terms and conditions of any such license agreements. Our failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms & Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any provision of the Terms & Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable or invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties intentions as reflected in that provision, and the other provisions of the Terms & Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. We may, at our option, cede, assign, or otherwise transfer any or all of our rights and obligations under the Terms & Conditions to any third party or parties at any time.
16. Copyright And IP Agent for the United States – We respect the intellectual property rights of others, and require that the people who use the Site do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please forward the following information to the Copyright Agent named below:
Your address, telephone number, and email address;
A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
A description of the alleged infringing activity and where the alleged infringing material is located;
A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorised by you, the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
An electronic or physical signature of the person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest; and
A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorised to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
Copyright Agent: Diageo North America, Inc., 801 Main Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851. Attn: Evan Gourvitz, Sr. Counsel Litigation, Intellectual Property, Telephone No: 01 203 2294264, Facsimile No: 203-229-8925, Email: email@example.com
17. Export Controls – To the extent that software or technical data is accessible through the Site, such software or technical data may be subject to export, re-export, and/or import controls imposed by the United States or any other jurisdiction, and may not be downloaded or otherwise exported or re-exported in violation of the laws of any applicable jurisdiction including, but not limited to: (a) into (or to a national or resident of) any country to which the U.S. has placed an embargo or which is subject to relevant export restrictions; (b) anyone on the U.S. Treasury Department's Specially Designated Nationals list, or (c) in violation of the U.S. Commerce Department's Table of Denial Orders.
18. Law and Jurisdiction – These Terms & Conditions, including the Privacy Statement and any matter relating to the Site, shall be governed by New York law without regard to its conflict of law rules. Any legal proceeding arising out or relating to these Terms & Conditions that is against or relating to us or any indemnified party will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of any state or federal court sitting in New York, New York, and you hereby irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts.
Qream, 530 5th Avenue, New York, NY 10036
© 2010 Diageo, Norwalk, CT. All rights reserved.
Version 9.2 dated April 9, 2010
Version 9.3 dated September 30, 2011
This Privacy and Cookie Notice provides a high-level overview of our full Privacy and Cookie Notice (click here to access). It summarises important information regarding how we collect, use, and share any personal information collected. This Privacy and Cookie Notice applies to personal information collected through this website http://www.qreamwithaq.com, which is operated by Diageo plc - the world’s leading premium drinks business - or one of its group of companies. Qream is one of Diageo’s outstanding collection of beverage alcohol brands.
At relevant points hyperlinks are provided that will take you directly to further information in this document. Links in this Privacy and Cookie Notice will not take you to any external website or content.
• Click here for more information about Diageo plc
2. Are you of legal purchase age?
• Do not provide us with your personal information if you are not of legal age to purchase alcohol.
• If we believe that you are under the legal purchase age we will make every reasonable effort to remove your personal information from our records.
3. What is personal information?
• Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, as defined by applicable law.
4. Diageo’s collection and use of personal information
• We collect personal information that you choose to provide. This includes information provided when registering with our websites, contacting us, completing surveys or questionnaires, entering competitions, and posting information on public areas of our websites.
• Through your use of this and other Diageo websites (including by browsing such sites) you may provide us with personal information such as your name, contact details, personal preferences, and details of your website use.
• By doing so, you are agreeing to our use of that information as set out in this Privacy and Cookie Notice and our full Privacy and Cookie Notice.
• If you do not agree to these conditions, please do not provide us with this information, or please let us know your objections using the contact details below.
We also collect information using common Internet technologies such as “cookies” and “clear gifs” (also known as “web bugs” or “web beacons”).
• Click here for more information.
6. Use of personal information
• We will only use the personal information we collect to provide you with specific information and services that you request, and with additional information and services that may be of interest to you.
7. Disclosure of personal information
• This may involve sharing your personal information with non-Diageo companies that provide services to Diageo companies and certain other third parties, but only where they offer adequate protection for your information and, in certain cases, only where you have provided your consent.
• In some cases, this may involve transferring your personal information to other countries (including the U.K., the U.S., Canada and other countries inside and outside the European Economic Area) where Diageo or non-Diageo companies or other third parties operate and process your personal information.
• By providing any personal information to us, you fully understand and clearly consent to such use and transfers as set out in this Privacy and Cookie Notice and our full Privacy and Cookie Notice
8. Public (or inactive) areas of our website
• Information that you post on or through the public areas of the site (e.g. chat rooms, bulletin boards and discussion groups) are generally accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others.
• We take security seriously and take precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect.
• We have no control over the privacy of any communications while in transit to us. We recommend that you not include confidential, proprietary or sensitive information in such communications. Click here for more information.
10. Unsubscribe, access, questions and further information
• At your request, and where required by law, we will confirm, share, and/or update the personal information we hold about you. However, to protect your privacy we may first have to verify your identity.
• At any time you can choose to make an unsubscribe request to stop receiving marketing information.
• If you would like to unsubscribe from communications from Diageo or about Diageo brands, please unsubscribe via the mechanism provided within the communication
• Click here for more information on your choices.
If you have any comments, queries, or complaints about our collection or use of personal information please contact us via:
• Post: Digital Governance Director, Diageo plc, Lakeside Drive, Park Royal, London, NW10 7HQ
This website is operated by a member of the Diageo group of companies, the ultimate holding company of which is Diageo plc (registered in England and Wales with company number 23307 and registered address at 8 Henrietta Place, London W1G 0NB, United Kingdom).
All references to 'our', 'us', 'we' or ‘company' within this policy and within the opt-in notice are deemed to refer to Diageo plc, its subsidiaries, affiliates and associates.
We endeavor to protect your personal privacy. We provide this Privacy Statement to help you to understand what we may do with any personal information that we obtain from you. By providing your personal information to us, you signify your acceptance of our Privacy Statement and agree that we may collect, use and disclose your personal information as described in this Privacy Statement. If you do not agree to this statement, please do not provide your personal details to us. This Privacy Statement is incorporated into, and part of, the Terms and Conditions, which govern your use of the site in general. We will use your information only for the purposes set out below.
We may need to update this Privacy Statement from time to time. We recommend that you regularly check this page to ensure that you have read the most recent version.
2. Legal purchase age
You must not provide us with your personal information if you are not of legal age to purchase alcohol in the jurisdiction in which you reside and (if different) in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing the site. We do not intend to collect personal information from any individuals under the legal purchase age or market alcoholic beverages to anyone under the legal purchase age. If we receive notice or believe that someone under the legal purchase age has provided us with personal information we will make every reasonable effort to remove such personal information from our files or flag such personal information and, to the extent permitted by law, retain it for the sole purpose of ensuring that it is not used any further.
3. What is personal information?
Personal information is information about an identifiable individual, as defined by applicable law.
4. Collecting personal information
It is your choice to provide us with personal information. We will only collect personal information that you choose to provide. In certain instances, we may provide you with the option to select whether you would like to receive information from us or from trusted third parties (for example, by choosing to opt-in or opt-out of receiving special promotional offers). In some circumstances, you will not have the option to opt-out, such as when we are satisfying the obligations of a contract with you, administering a transaction requested by you, or as required by law.
You may choose to provide us with personal information if, for example, you: contact us with an enquiry; register on the site; forward an item to a friend; purchase an item; fill out a survey or other form with your personal information included; request us to provide you with information; enter a competition; post information to public areas of the site; or take advantage of a promotion.
By providing any personal information to us, you fully understand and clearly consent to the transfer of such personal information to, and the collection and processing of such information in, other countries or territories. Any such transfer and processing by us will be in accordance with this Privacy Statement.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are.
A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
What types of cookies are used on this site?
Types of cookies which may be used on this website;
1. Preference Cookie – At your request we may place a cookie to remember your preferences so that you do not need to re-enter your details (country/age and language preferences) on our gateway page. This is not suitable if you share your computer with someone else.
2. Social Sharing – This is a cookie that identifies you with social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter and allows interaction between your activity on social networking sites and on our website through your direction, and makes your transition between the sites more seamless.
3. Site Analystics - We use Google Analytics to help analyse use of our website. This analytical tool uses 'cookies', which are text files placed on your computer, to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information in an anonymous form. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your IP address) is transmitted to Google. This information is then used to evaluate visitors’ use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity. To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites visit http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.Session Cookies - We use session cookies, which are temporary cookies that cookies aid the user journey around the site, and will remember preferences you have selected during the session. These cookies are deleted as soon as you leave the site.
4. Content Management cookies – These are cookies required by the site for the content management system to work.
5. Template preference cookies – These cookies are necessary for mobile sites and enable the site to look and feel the way it is intended to.
How do I disable/enable cookies?
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our site if cookies are disabled.
There are a number of ways to manage cookies. Please refer to your browser instructions or help screen to learn more about these functions. For example, in Internet Explorer, you can go to the Tools/Internet options/Security and Privacy Tabs to adapt the browser to your expectations. If you use different computers in different locations you will need to ensure that each browser is adjusted to suit your cookie preferences.
Some modern browsers have a feature that will analyse website privacy policies and allow a user to control their privacy needs. These are known as 'P3P' features (Privacy Preferences Platform).
You can easily delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of your browser. For example, if you are using Microsoft Windows Explorer:
• open 'Windows Explorer'
• click on the 'Search' button on the tool bar
• type "cookie" into the search box for 'Folders and Files'
• select 'My Computer' in the 'Look In' box
• click 'Search Now' Double click on the folders that are found
• 'Select' any cookie file
• hit the 'Delete' button on your keyboard
If you are not using Microsoft Windows Explorer, then you should select 'cookies' in the 'Help' function for information on where to find your cookie folder.
6. Use of personal information
We may use personal information collected from you in order to provide you with specific services that you request as well as in order to provide you with additional services that may be of interest to you. For example, we may use your personal information in the following ways:
Marketing Communications. We may use your personal information in order to communicate with you about our products and services and those of our subsidiaries, affiliates, and parent companies and any of their related businesses.
Marketing analysis. We may use information for internal marketing analysis, for example, to assess trends amongst our consumers or to measure the amount of traffic to our websites.
Transactional purposes. We may use your personal information in order to respond to your queries and requests, maintain your accounts, and to manage transactions such as credit card payments for any goods that you order from us or any of our agents, or for the fulfillment of such transactions (e.g., delivery).
Forward to a friend. When you provide us with information regarding another individual, such as when you request that we send someone information from one of our website, we will only send that individual the information that you specifically requested that we send. We will not send them additional communications based on you providing us with their information. You must certify that your friend is of Legal Purchase Age in the jurisdiction where he/she is located in order for us to transmit the requested information.
7. Disclosure of personal information
We value your personal information and only share such information with third parties that provide adequate protection for such information. From time to time we may disclose personal information to:
(a) Third parties to whom you have provided your consent;
(b) Our service providers and subcontractors, including our affiliates, retained to perform functions on our behalf or to provide services to us, such as warehousing and delivery; marketing and advertising; credit card and data processing; age verification; software development; website hosting and management; information technology and office services; legal, accounting, audit and other professional service providers; and other services related to our business; and further, provided such service providers and subcontractors do not collect, use or disclose the personal information for any purpose other than to perform such functions on our behalf or to provide services to us or as otherwise required by law;
(c) Third parties who, in our reasonable judgment, are providing or seeking the information as the authorized or appointed legal agent of the subject individual; or
(d) Carefully selected third parties, including our affiliates, to send you third party marketing and promotional information that may be of interest to you. In such circumstances your personal information may be disclosed to these organizations that will be bound by confidentiality obligations and restrictions on use of personal information. We will obtain your express permission before we allow a third party that is not an affiliate to send you any such marketing and promotional information;
(e) A person or entity, including our affiliates, in the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, financing, reorganization or liquidation, whereby we transfer, sell, or assign to such third party information concerning your relationship with us, including without limitation, personally identifiable information that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us; and
(f) Law enforcement, governmental or regulatory agencies, or other third party in order to comply with law or where we believe such action is necessary in order to comply with law or detect, protect or defend us and/or other third parties against error, negligence, breach of contract, theft, fraud and other illegal or harmful activity, to comply with our audit and security requirements, and to audit compliance with our corporate policies, procedures, legal and contractual obligations.
8. Public (or Interactive) areas of our websites
Information that you post on or through the public areas of the site (e.g., chat rooms, bulletin boards and discussion groups) are generally accessible to, and may be collected and used by, others and may result in unsolicited messages or other contact from others. You should not provide personal information about yourself in public (or interactive) areas of the site. Such personal information is not covered under this Privacy and Cookie Notice.
We take security seriously and we take precautions to keep your personal information secure. We have put in place appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. We have no control over the privacy of any communications while in transit to us. We recommend that you not include confidential, proprietary or sensitive information in such communications. In the unlikely event that we believe that the security of your personal information in our possession or control may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we would endeavor to do so as promptly as possible under the circumstances, and, to the extent we have your e-mail address, we may notify you by e-mail. You are reminded that, in accordance with the Terms and Conditions for this website, which include this Privacy Statement, you are responsible for maintaining the strict confidentiality of your account password, and you are responsible for any activity under your account and password. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account, and notify us when you desire to cancel your account. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this obligation.
10. Unsubscribe, access, questions and further information
At your request and where the law requires us to do so, we will confirm what personal information we hold about you, update your information, remove your information, fulfill specific opt-out requests, including requests where you have previously opted-in with respect to the use of your personal information, and/or correct any inaccuracies in such personal information if you contact us using the unsubscribe details provided below.
If you would like to unsubscribe from qream.com communications or from all communications about Diageo brands, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
11. Portfolio permissions
If you have given permission to receive communications about Diageo brands generally (for example, by opting to receive news and special offers by email about Diageo's other great alcohol brands) you may from time to time receive communications about brands to which you have not opted-in specifically. Information about many of Diageo's brands can be found at www.diageo.com. We may occasionally send you communications about brands not featured on www.diageo.com (e.g. new brands). We recommend that you refer to www.diageo.com from time to time as the list of brands featured will be updated periodically. Providing general permission for us to communicate with you about our brands does not mean that you will receive communications about all Diageo's brands. We will only communicate with you about those brands that we think may be of particular interest to you. Any such communications will provide you with an opportunity to unsubscribe from the brand in question and/or from all communications about Diageo brands. If you have any privacy-related questions, concerns or complaints, please contact: Digital Governance Director, Diageo plc, 8 Henrietta Place, London, W1G 0NB
12. Interfaces with third-party websites
The site may contain links or references to other websites outside of our control. Please be aware that we have no control over these websites and our Privacy Statement does not apply to these sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements and Terms and Conditions of linked or referenced websites you enter.
This Privacy and Cookie Notice will be supplemented by additional legal requirements in jurisdictions where we conduct business. Nothing in this Privacy and Cookie Notice or otherwise will create, or add to, any right or claim (whether legal, equitable or otherwise) that any individual or person may have at law or otherwise against the company or any third party or any of their respective directors, officers, employees, agents or representatives (collectively the "Diageo Group"); nor will the existence of this Privacy Statement or its application impose or add to any obligations or liability upon the Diageo Group that the Diageo Group does not already otherwise have under law.
Q Qream™ Strawberry Crème Liqueur. 12.5% ALC/VOL. © 2011 Diageo, Norwalk, CT.
Q Qream™ Peach Crème Liqueur. 12.5% ALC/VOL. © 2011 Diageo, Norwalk, CT.
Version 9.3 dated December 3, 2012